WHAT IS BETTER THAN A POOL PARTY?
Pool Members may host a party or special event at the pool this summer!
We are no longer accepting pool party applications for the 2021 Season.
SWIMMING + SUN = FUN
Have a blast and make memories! A pool party isn’t just the best day of the entire summer, it’s practically a rite of passage!
Pool Party Rules
The pool party shall be scheduled at least two weeks in advance when possible. A $25 non-refundable reservation fee is collected to reserve the date and will be deducted from the total party fee. Pool Members are responsible for cleaning up all food and trash. All pool rules apply to any party. In case of inclement weather, the party may be rescheduled.
- Large parties. Parties of 41 or more people have to be held before or after normal pool operating hours. Subject to lifeguard availability, the pool, basketball/volleyball courts, and pergola area are available for 2 hour long pool parties. All evening parties must end by 11 pm.
- Small parties. Parties of 40 or fewer people can be held during normal pool operating hours. Pool party fees still apply. The first pergola will be reserved for the party, however the pool, basketball/volleyball courts and kiddie pool pergola are for all pool members to use, not just party members. One adult chaperone must be present for every 5 children less than 10 years of age.
- Adult Parties. All adult parties must be held after hours regardless of the size of the party.
UPDATED PARTY COSTS:
- Parties of 1-20 : $100 per hour
- Parties of 21-40 : $135 per hour
- Parties of 41-60 : $170 per hour
- Parties of 61+ : $200 per hour (Upon board approval)
HOW TO BOOK YOUR PARTY:
- Fill out the form below.
- Once your party date is confirmed available, pay your $25 non-refundable deposit.
- Invite all of your guests to the BEST PARTY EVER!
- Please complete the form above, and make your $25 non-refundable deposit.
- All persons using the pool facilities during private rental functions do so at their own risk and in compliance with all rules and regulations. (You can view the list of rules and regulations for the Chancellor Swim Club by downloading the CSC Pool Rules. A link to the rules is available at the bottom of this page.)
- The lifeguard in charge is responsible for the strict enforcement of all regulations which are a part of this contract. He/she has the authority to suspend the rental activities for violation of these regulations or for any other reason which, in his/her judgment, constitutes a hazard to persons or property. If a function must be terminated for such reasons, no portion of the rental fee is refundable, and Chancellor Swim Club, Inc. is not liable for any other costs or damages incurred by the renter. The lifeguard in charge will immediately notify the Directors with regard to enforcement actions.
- Chancellor Swim Club will not be responsible for loss or damage to personal property of any kind or for any bodily injury resulting from the use of these facilities.