The Chancellor Blue Dolphins Swim Team is for the enjoyment and recreation of member’s children. The team is a part of the Rappahannock Swim League (RSL).
The season consists of 6 dual meets and finals at the end of the season. Swimmers range in ages and compete in the following age group categories: 6 & Under, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12, 13-14, 15-18. Some events are open to include a wider range of ages.
2015 Information Packet
2015 Swim meets dates announced
- June 17, 2015
- June 24, 2015
- July 1, 2015
- July 8, 2015
- July 15, 2015
- July 20, 2015
- Championship meet Aug. 1
[spiderpowa-pdf src=”http://chancellorswimclub.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/AsstPoolManager.pdf”]Asst Pool Manager
[spiderpowa-pdf src=”http://chancellorswimclub.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/LifeguardDescription.pdf”]Lifeguard Description
[spiderpowa-pdf src=”http://chancellorswimclub.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PoolRentalAgreement.pdf”]Pool Rental Agreement
[spiderpowa-pdf src=”http://chancellorswimclub.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/SwimLessonRegistration.pdf”]Swim Lesson Registration
[spiderpowa-pdf src=”http://chancellorswimclub.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/SaleOfStockForm.pdf”]Sale Of Stock form
[spiderpowa-pdf src=”http://chancellorswimclub.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/LostStockForm.pdf”] Download the Lost Stock Form
Questions about your stock certificate number?
[spiderpowa-pdf src=”http://chancellorswimclub.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/2015-calendar-rev.pdf”]2015 calendar (revised 8-3-2015)
strong>WHAT IS BETTER THAN A POOL PARTY?
Host your party or special event at the pool this summer at Chancellor Swim Club!
SWIMMING 🏊🏼♂️+ SUN ☀️ = FUN 🎉
- Parties of 1-19 : $75 per hour
- Parties of 20-39 : $100 per hour
- Parties of 40-59 : $125 per hour
- Parties of 60+ : $150 per hour (Upon board approval)
HOW TO BOOK YOUR PARTY:
- Fill out the Pool Rental Agreement Form and drop it off at the pool.
- Once your party date is confirmed available, pay your $25 non refundable deposit
- Invite all of your guests to the BEST PARTY EVER!
- Please complete the Pool Rental Agreement and include a $25 non-refundable deposit.
- All persons using the pool facilities during private rental functions do so at their own risk and in compliance with all rules and regulations. (You can view the list of rules and regulations for the Chancellor Swim Club by downloading the CSC Pool Rules.)
- The lifeguard in charge is responsible for strict enforcement of all regulations which are a part of this contract. He/she has the authority to suspend the rental activities for violation of these regulations or for any other reason which, in his/her judgment, constitutes a hazard to persons or property. If a function must be terminated for such reasons, no portion of the rental fee is refundable, and Chancellor Swim Club, Inc. is not liable for any other costs or damages incurred by the renter. The lifeguard in charge will immediately notify the Directors with regard to enforcement actions.
- Chancellor Swim Club will not be responsible for loss or damage to personal property of any kind or for any bodily injury resulting from the use of these facilities.