Pool party reservations must be approved by the Board of Directors prior to submission to Virginia Pool Services, Inc.
In addition, the reservation must be received by Virginia Pool Services, Inc. 72 hours in advance. In the event that seventy-two (72) hours notice in writing is not provided to Contractor, Contractor shall charge $28.00 per hour, per guard for said pool party. Virginia Pool Services, Inc will NOT be liable for any accidents or damage that may occur if pool party reservation is not received and accepted by Virginia Pool Services, Inc. Maximum pool capacity varies from pool to pool. A $25 non-refundable deposit will be required in addition to the below hourly rate.
- Parties of 1-19 : $75 per hour
- Parties of 20-39 : $100 per hour
- Parties of 40-59 : $125 per hour
- Parties of 60+ : $150 per hour (Upon board approval)
- Please complete the 2019 Pool Rental Agreement and include a $25 non-refundable deposit.
- All persons using the pool facilities during private rental functions do so at their own risk and in compliance with all rules and regulations. (You can view the list of rules and regulations for the Chancellor Swim Club by downloading the CSC Pool Rules.)
- The lifeguard in charge is responsible for strict enforcement of all regulations which are a part of this contract. He/she has the authority to suspend the rental activities for violation of these regulations or for any other reason which, in his/her judgment, constitutes a hazard to persons or property. If a function must be terminated for such reasons, no portion of the rental fee is refundable, and Chancellor Swim Club, Inc. is not liable for any other costs or damages incurred by the renter. The lifeguard in charge will immediately notify the Directors with regard to enforcement actions.
- Chancellor Swim Club will not be responsible for loss or damage to personal property of any kind or for any bodily injury resulting from the use of these facilities.